Labels

Classes (3) Events (1) Intro (1) medicine cards (1) meditation (1) oracle cards (1) oracles (1) pouches (1) Readings (1) scrying (1) staves (1) tarot (1) Wands (1)

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Using Oracles classes

This series of classes was created first to give people and intro to all types of oracles and how they have been used through the ages, as well as basic uses through more advanced courses teach the skills behind some of the more popular types.  I have over 50 different decks, some I just have for the artwork but many I use to read from.

Introduction to oracles in a magical life:  
This class is the generic two-three hour class that introduces the students to all the oracle types I have studied and provides people a hands on experience with some of them and an overview.    I discuss everything from Fire/water/smoke/etc scrying, oracles with less prep like sticks/stones/i Ching/bones/palmistry as well as tarot/medicine/oracle cards.     I also add in a couple basic and more commonly used spreads for cards.  There are many oracles I personally do not have a lot of experience with.  Those that I do I offer more advanced follow-up classes.   This class focuses on the concept that it is not the tool but the ability for the reader to connect with what they see as their divine connection.

Medicine style and animal oracle cards: 
This class focuses on animal oracles and teaches how to use these cards and the different layouts used.   This is the class of oracles I use the most when reading for other people and even myself.   I use several different decks but focus primarily around the shapeshifter tarot and the medicine cards.   

Tarot:  
This class will do use on some of the most common tools of tarot from symbology, numerology, color, and the meanings of the cards and positions.  The primary deck I use in this category is called the quest, though I have a new one I am breaking in called the night sun.  

Scrying:
This class will focus on the variety of scrying concepts.  Fire, water, smoke, black mirrors, etc.   The concepts and methods behind each type of scrying.  

No comments:

Post a Comment